Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Eye candy!

Sometimes when I'm bored I go to YouTube, search for some vintage music videos, sit back and relax.

I summed up my favs for you!

Note: my music taste is not as diverse as the following artists are.
I like the Baseballs from time to time,
but Christina Aguilera's, Beyonce's and Katy Perry's music are NOT my taste. (I love rock, especially Queen, but their music videos are like the opposite of vintage(: )




Beyoncé - Why don't you love me?
Fun video! Especially the snake part. :)


Christina Aguilera - Candyman
Love the outfits and the guys,
but I don't think war time women wore winged eyeliner.

Of course the Baseballs:


Hello
Digger, marry me, please. *faints*


Chasing cars

And my personal favourite:


Katy Perry - Thinking of you
Goosebumps, every time.
But, same story as with Christina Aguilera: cat eyes are not 40s-like...

So these were my favourite modern vintage videos!
What are yours?

Xo Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment